Thursday, May 1, 2014

A Huge Thank you!



I need to give a huge shout out and Thank you to my best friend Jenna!  Without her, I probably wouldn’t have been able to create my new blog. 
When you want to start a blog, it’s an exciting new venture. But the number one question lingers… “What will I name my blog?”  I racked my brain for days, Googled tips on naming your blog and still couldn’t come up with anything. I wanted something that didn’t necessarily tie me to any main topic since I have multiple hobbies & interests and then it happened…Jenna texted me. She let me know she came up with a name for my blog. Just then it was like the clouds parted, the sun was shining and birds were chirping. “Simply Hollister”, she said. And TA-DA!  Here I am!

Thank you Jenna!!!

Check out Jenna’s blog if you get a chance. She’s an awesome mother, a great cook, super creative crafter & all around greatest friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment