Friday, May 2, 2014

Sew Busy!


Over the past month, I’ve been extremely busy running my Etsy Shop Cuddle Monkey Baby Boutique. Sales have been great and it couldn’t have come at a better time since losing my regular 8-5 job. The extra income has been a blessing and it’s also helped me master my sewing skills. Blankets aren’t hard too hard to do, but considering I haven’t had any sewing classes and I’ve taught myself from the beginning, I feel I’m doing a pretty good job.  
My next project might be baby quilts, then maybe a large quilt for myself? I  don’t know why, but quilting has been intriguing me. I'm not talking about boring quilts someone's grandma made. I’ve seen a ton of quilts that are really cute. I’d like to learn how to quilt so I could *hopefully* make my own child a special quilt someday.

How cute are these?! I love the bright colors & fun prints.

Apple Blossom Quilt by: CarleneWestberg 

  

  
 

  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment