Tuesday, August 5, 2014

You are Sew Sweet!


I made this card for my mom. She's always been extremely crafty and encouraged my sister and I to be creative. She would ask us to help her sew or make various crafts as Christmas presents for family while growing up. Crafting and making something was a staple in our house. My mom loves to sew and she also loves stamping & card making. I thought this digi stamp was a perfect fit to send her a little note to let her know I miss her.

I used a Digi Stamp called Sewing Cat by one of my new favorite Digi Stamp Artists, Heidi Arrowood. I love her simple designs that just scream... CUTE!!! If you haven't seen her work, she has the cutest Digi Stamp shop on etsy called 2 Cute Ink.  You can also check out the 2 Cute Ink Challenge Blog Here.

Sewing Cat Digi Stamp (c)Heidi Arrowood 2 Cute Ink.


No comments:

Post a Comment