Sunday, August 3, 2014

Just like old friends...





One thing that my husband frequently tells me that he admires about me is the fact that I know how to choose good quality friends. He finds it a special quality when two friends can be apart a day, a month or over a decade and when they get back together, neither one of us skips a beat and it’s just like old times. I take pride in choosing new friends, and I think I just naturally gravitate towards good people with the same values in life. Friendship is like a tree. it can take time to nurture , so it can grow become strong.

Elizabeth is one of my old friends that came to visit this weekend. She had been contemplating on possibly moving to Houston and wanted to visit to see if she would like it here. I thought it would be a great way to catch up, have some fun and show her as much of Houston that we could fit into the weekend she’ll be here.

The moment I saw her, sure enough it was just like old times. We had a blast together and I’m hoping she got to see enough to come back for another visit later this year or next year. 


Texas Style BBQ @ Rudy's Country Store And Bar-B-Q
Katy, Texas


 



No comments:

Post a Comment